March 06 - 07, 2021
Part I: 9:00am - 1:00pm Saturday
Part II: 1:30pm - 5:30pm Saturday
Part III: 9:00am - 1:00pm Sunday
Reiki is one of the many different modalities that fall under the category of energy medicine, like Tai Chi, Qi Gong, acupuncture, acupressure, reflexology, massage and so on.
You can call energy medicine or energy healing by any name, but the underlying principles are always the same. One of the great things about Reiki is the ability to heal via distance without reducing the effectiveness of the healing sessions. Also, Reiki is non-invasive and perfectly complements any other healing modality that you might be using.
The Reiki Complete Healing webinar has been designed to help you, not just learn the basic step-by-step techniques for healing, but also to help you gain an accurate scientific understanding of the human energy system and how this energy works in harmony with the human mind-body kingdom. Annindita's scientific approach towards the subject of energy healing is bound to se you free from any doubts, fears or superstitions you might have picked up from others around this subject matter.
In this 12 hour comprehensive Reiki workshop you will learn:
- The basics of Reiki energy medicine
- Principles of energy healing
- How to prepare yourself for a session
- How to do a session step-by-step
- Using Reiki to heal your money problems
- Reiki hand positions
- How to ground and center
- Guidelines and Do's and Don'ts
- About the Chakra System
- Reiki healing symbols and their uses
- Meaning and purpose of Reiki attunements
- How to perform attunements
- Attunement techniques
- The 3 vital keys to a successful Reiki attunement
- How to set up your own Reiki practice
- Mikao Usui's 5 Reiki Principles, and much more!
Students will also receive a webinar recording after the workshop is over, which will be available for 48 hours to re-watch. NCBTMB approved course.
Stable internet connection is needed. A desk or laptop computer is preferred for the best experience, although a tablet or phone may be used. No app, such as Zoom, is needed. You will be provided a unique webinar access link via email 24 hours prior to the webinar start time.
Available Florida CEUs: 12
Learning Focus and Mindfulness