December 12 - 12, 2020
This course covers the following 12 points:
1. Learning to focus deliberately and with conscious awareness.
2. Learning to evolve beyond stress and anxiety.
3. Learning to ground and center your energies.
4. Goal setting, discovering and aligning with your mission.
5. Body scanning and remote healing techniques.
6. Learning to develop unconditional love with mindfulness.
7. Learning to bring mindfulness into the mundane acts of life.
8. Eating with mindfulness for diet control and weight loss.
9. Developing intuition through advanced guided training.
10. Creating a positive inner voice exercise with NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) based meditation.
11. Mental exercise for problem solving.
12. 3 Bonus E-books on Meditation.
Participants will also receive a webinar recording after the workshop is over, which will be available for 48 hours to re-watch.
Class will be held from 9:00am - 3:30 pm NCBTMB approved course.
Price is reduced from the traditional classroom fee of $225 to $125 for the webinar presentation. A stable internet connection and a desk or laptop computer is preferred for the best experience, although a tablet or phone may be used. A unique webinar access link will be provided via email 3 days prior to the class start. No apps, such as Zoom, are required.
Optional to have at home: meditation pillows or yoga mat.