August 05 - 06, 2023
Gain the skills to work with your client's changing body.
Be part of the magic and mystery of pregnancy - honoring and supporting the mother-baby bond.
Feel confident giving a safe, therapeutic and firm massage through ALL stages of pregnancy and postpartum.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• Anatomy and physiology for pregnancy and birth
• Pregnancy massage sequence
• Postpartum massage sequence
• Cautions and contraindications for pregnancy massage
• Guidelines for pregnancy massage for each trimester
• Massage cautions and variations for high-risk pregnancies
• Marketing your new skills to the public
Class is held from 9:00am - 6:00pm
16 CEUs, NCBTMB approved course.
Available Florida CEUs: 16
March 22 - 24, 2024 Integrative Reflexology
A Four-Theory Approach to Reflexology
October 7 - 8, 2023 Lymphatic Massage for Detoxification
A complete, full-body lymphatic massage
February 17 - 18, 2024 Nurturing the Mother: Prenatal & Postnatal Certification
Side-lying is the safest for mother and baby, and educates the client about the ideal sleeping position
May 4 - 5, 2024 Fertility Certification
A combination of cranial sacral alignment holds