February 28 - 28, 2020
The Sound Journey is an inner journey guided by numerous sounds, all with varying frequencies and vibrations, each resonating with different parts of the body. These tones can lead you into a state of total relaxation in which healing and connection to our higher consciousness can take place.
"Lie down and relax as your mind experiences a heightened and relaxed state of awareness."
In these Journeys, you will be guided by the sounds that we make using gongs, crystal alchemy bowls, chimes and other beautiful instruments.
Benefits may be:
- Provided powerful frequencies which can enable the manifestation of personal intentions
- Nurture an inner environment of peace and transformation
- Relieve physical pain and energetic blockages
- Provide stress relief at the deepest levels
- Provide a prolonged sense of well being
Please come 15 minutes before the start of class to settle in. Bring something comfortable to lie on, such as a thick yoga mat, and a small (meditation) pillow. Expect to lie in savasana (corpse pose) for about an hour during the journey. Class will be held from 7:00pm - 8:00pm.
Current SSMT students may attend at a discount, $20, rather than $25. Please see Victoria at the front desk of the school to register.
There are NO CE credits for this course.
More information can be found at www.syncintosound.com