May 01 - 02, 2021
A prerequisite of Phase 4 is required to register for this course, but may be waived with permission of the instructor. Please reach out to Luann at email@example.com
The gentle and subtle approach of Ortho-Bionomy is especially appropriate for releasing severe, acute pain, chronic patterning, and for interrupting the mental and emotional fixated aspects that reinforce the tension patterns.
This class presents practical, gentle release techniques that can seem almost magical in their effectiveness. Release for the psoas, pelvis, lumbar vertebrae, coccyx, neck, shoulders, clavicle, ears, eyes and jaw will be presented and practiced.
• Refine your subtle palpatory listening skills
• Observe and work with tissue preferences in relationship to structural alignment
• Clarify your capacity to more clearly track mental, emotional and physical aspects
• Reinforce the body’s wisdom not the patient’s storylines
• Detect mood in the tissue
• Use internal state shifts to influence and interrupt habituated storylines and holding patterns.
Please bring a sheet, face cradle covers for the table and a writing utensil for note taking.
Class is held from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm, both days - NCBTMB approved course.
Available Florida CEUs: 16
This class presents practical, gentle release techniques