February 16 - 17, 2019
Part 1- Learn how to reduce joint pain and stiffness and muscle aches & pains naturally. These gentle low-impact techniques will help you to:
- Improve flexibility and range of motion
- Reduce neck, shoulder, back, hip, and knee pain
- Improve circulation
- Increase your energy and vitality
- Reduce stress
- Increase your mobility and pain-free movement during your daily activities
- Save money by learning how to give yourself a "full body Thai style massage"
Part 2- Learn and practice new techniques including: basic breathing exercises & poses for the whole body.
- Great techniques for the Back, Hips, Shoulders, and Neck.
- The traditional use of Meditation Straps
- Massage therapists can improve their skills by learning techniques which are the orgin and foundation of Thai Massage and feeling the effects of those techniques within themselves.
- Deepen your yoga knowledge and practice by studying this little known yoga tradition from Thailand
Lots of practice time and Fully Illustrated Handbook Included. (12 hours Yoga Alliance and NCBTMB Massage continuing Education credits available.)
Early bird price $199 for the whole weekend if registered on or before 1/31/19. $250 for the weekend after 1/31/19.
Available Florida CEUs: 12
Part 1 Self-Massage and Joint Mobilization of Traditional Thai Yoga Part 2 Basic Exercises and Breathing of Traditional Thai Yoga