February 16 - 16, 2019
Learn how to reduce joint pain and stiffness and muscle aches and pains naturally. These gentle low-impact techniques will help you to:
- Improve flexibility and range of motion
- Reduce neck, Shoulder, back, hip, and knee pain
- Improve circulation
- Increase your energy and vitality
- Reduce stress
- Increase your mobility and pain-free movement during your daily activities
- Save money by learning how to give yourself a "full body Thai style massage.
Lots of practice time and Fully illustrated handbook included. (6 Hours Yoga Alliance and NCBTMB Massage Continuing Education Credits available.)
Class is 9:00am - 4:00pm with one hour for lunch.